Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Basketball 2024-2025

How will this season end?

• Total voters
We'll certainly miss Jared's calves. Haven't had hams like those at Duke since the Marty Pocious days.

The more time goes on and Duke doesn’t reach out to a portal guard I think Roach might just come back for that extra year!

Even if Roach is gone, I don't want to add a guard in the portal. We have three guards coming in. Yes, they're freshmen, but that's the grave we dug for ourselves. I prefer to give minutes to the players that committed to the team. You're probably not going to win a title anyway. So I'd at least like to invest in the players who invested in us.

That's been my philosophy for years now, and I'm not sure if I've ever articulated it. It always rubs me the wrong way how ready to run players off the fans are.

Besides, the chances that all three of those guards are trash strikes me as small. At least one of them will be good. There's a better chance two are good than none.

Maybe Evans/Kon or Harris will be ready to give Duke some really solid minutes next season. I hope so. They all are really talented. POYs in their states. All can shoot and have their own unique talents. But adding Angel can’t hurt at all. Even as a solid shooting big off the bench. He shot in the 96% on catch and shoot last season. Would love to add that.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom