Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Basketball 2024-2025

How will this season end?

• Total voters
Khaman M. In 14 mins went 1/6 for 2 pts and 3 boards, 1 blk. Moves very fluidly but definitely seems pretty raw on O but the skill is there.

Evans in 5 mins went 3/4 for 6 pts.

I think he can be but needs some coaching and strength to get there. He’s just as mobile as Lively, more than Mark

One thing to keep in mind regarding Maluach is that he really hasn't played basketball for very long. He's certainly not a finished product on either end of the floor. It wouldn't surprise me if he makes a big jump between now and the start of the regular season. Given his obsessive work ethic, him not doing a ton is probably going to give him extra motivation this summer to prove he belongs. That excites me. It likewise would not surprise me if he looks a hell of a lot better (talking an abnormal jump in productivity) come February/March than he does the first couple months of the season. I am really looking forward to him and especially because of how coachable all these articles have said he is.

Any word on Schutt? I assumed he was transferring after sitting out. One would hope after two years he could provide some real minutes.

Damn that sucks on Schutt. And we may already have a better version of him in Darren Harris. Hope Jaden can get healthy!

I'm missing a post or two here. What's the news about Schutt? I know he got surgery during the season, but I'm unclear on how that's relevant to next season.

I know I saw him on campus after the redshirt was announced but before it was announced he had surgery. He was using crutches.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom