Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[2018-19] Clemson, at Wake, at FSU, Syracuse

Interesting - I always thought GP seemed to be a good teammate. I know fans hated him.

Word on the street is he cost Duke quite a few high level recruits.

Haha - I've heard stories of 'upperclassman' trying to steer away top recruits, as a joke on recruiting visits. IE - Lance Thomas ( i am not a credible source though ;) )

I heard shit about Redick, McRoberts, and Paulus when I was at Duke. Considering Duke recruited the core of a national championship team when Paulus was at Duke, I don’t believe the talk of him costing Duke recruits. People also blamed that shit on Wojo, too. It’s rumors.

Other than Dockery, McRoberts was the nicest player I ran into on campus. Gave this stupid fanboy the time of day and was just a nice dude. Melchionni was a dick.

Back when the internet was new and no one thought about privacy, my middle-school-aged brother would search Duke's online directory for players' campus email addresses. As I recall, the only one who ever wrote him back was William Avery.

EDIT: I realize this has nothing to do with the discussion at hand, but the mention of nice/not nice players made me think of it.

Duke is favored by 17.5 points vs. Clemson. Kenpom still lags behind Vegas in its underestimation of Duke, but is close to catching up.

Clemson hasn’t played well yet although they did badly beat a good top Lipscomb team (56 Kenpom). Two good senior guards and a good senior center. I’d take those points especially with Duke coming off a four month hiatus.

Glad I bet on Clemson to cover at 17.5. I'll say Duke gives a feeble performance and wins by 7-8.

Only took 20 minutes to shake rust off, apparently. They make the other team cough it up like the old Battier teams.

Took a long break because RJ Barrett got to go to Toronto and a guy named Delaurier got to go to Montreal. Weak.

Took a long break because RJ Barrett got to go to Toronto and a guy named Delaurier got to go to Montreal. Weak.

Some pretty nice entertainment in Montreal, though.

Happy players are inspired players.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom