Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[2018-19] Clemson, at Wake, at FSU, Syracuse

Reddish is reported to be sick, Jack White will start in his place.

Brilliant move on Cam's part. Don't want to risk taking any of the shine away from that FSU game this soon.

I only caught the second half and OT, but I have never seen a team hit that many contested, stepback jumpers. Their backcourt all turned into 2017 Tatum at UVA. Crazy shit.

O’Connell was in decent enough position to force a tough shot on that last Cuse possession, but Bolden came over with the defensive version of hero ball and the OReb wide open. That was dumb.

Anyway, tough game that obviously doesn’t mean anything. If Tre is done, Duke’s done. I assume K is retiring as well, knowing that fate will not allow another title.

Apparently, Boeheim pissed himself, so there's that.

Also, if that guy doesn't fumble the ball before the half, he misses that end of half shot.

I know people are whatever about this game because of no Cam or Tre but it pisses me off we lost to such a shitty team still.

RJ was a fucking cancer again and Jack White forgot how to play basketball.

The loss isn't whatever at all. We should have won. We stopped going to Zion, Barrett took 500 3s for unclear reasons and White wouldn't stop shooting. The game is meaningless though, because the season is over.

lol @ Boeheim's unranked walk-on son getting 22% usage on 84rtg and 36% TS.

We should blow up the board if we lose to this:

GettyImages-1053588944-U62244117480zXL-680x383.jpeg
Mods, you know what to do.

I don’t think little Boeheim played at all in the second half? Jimmy knew what was up

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom