Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[2018-19] Clemson, at Wake, at FSU, Syracuse

Syracuse would be near the top 10 overall if they shot 40% from 3 (they’re sub-30% on the season, #325), and a terrible shooting team having one lucky day isn’t uncommon, so I think that’s the first way I would think of for Duke to lose to such a miserable program that bastardizes the game every time they take the court.

Line released with Duke favored by 17. I guess this means Zion's retina didn't fall out

Last edited:
Syracuse has actually played pretty well on the road so far. All of their losses were at the Dome or MSG. Maybe they just need to get away from their own fans.

Interesting. Syracuse is typically even more anti-road games than Duke.

*I just looked at their schedule and saw they had a road ACC-Big Ten game and two preseason tournament games at MSG. They didn't schedule a single game away from the Carrier Dome. At least Duke gets a couple of high profile neutral site games in there every season.

^^ Is his son still in the rotation, though? I feel like that somehow invalidates everything

(I do enjoy the STPFS mental-exercise game thread tradition of formulating whatever hypothetical narrative could exist to result in a Duke loss, for any game in which Duke is less than a 25 point favorite)

I’m not gonna do it for home BC, home Wake or home Georgia Tech. Maybe.

This would be a good time for Alex “Trash” O’Connell to have his first meaningful impact of his career. He’ll be taking the equivalent of warmup 3s against the Syracuse zone all game if he’s up for it. Unfortunately for his teammates, coaches and fans, this guy is such a horrendous piece of shit as a player and human being that he’ll surely not even be able to do that successfully. This asshole took a scholarship from Duke to basically be Van Wilder for four years, contributing nothing to Duke or society while spreading STDs across campus.

Would be nice to see him turn around his career tonight, against a defense tailor made for him, in an offense that could really use his one decent skill in life. Alas, as we all know, Alex “Bitch” O’Connell is going to sit another one out while his teammates carry him through life.

I don't think he'll break out until next year. Coach K will have no choice but to ignore his defense due to our pathetic roster. It's clear if you watch him for two seconds that he can score. So I expect him to score an efficient 15+ while being a turnstile on a sub-100 defensive squad.

Does anyone remember who else zoned us other than Eastern Michigan, who plays the Cuse 2-3? We had like 1.3 ppp through 30 minutes and then sat on the ball/put the shitheads in so we ended up under 1.2. We were 5-24 from three though. Shitheads 0-4 so really 5-20.

The fortunate thing in all of this is we should hold Syracuse's terrible offense to roughly .0001 ppp.

lol @ Boeheim's unranked walk-on son getting 22% usage on 84rtg and 36% TS.

We should blow up the board if we lose to this:

GettyImages-1053588944-U62244117480zXL-680x383.jpeg

Should we be glad that K only had daughters?

(Personally I like to think that he would have sent any sons who were good enough to walk on to play for Bobby Knight, though this is pure alternative facts speculation....

This would be a good time for Alex “Trash” O’Connell to have his first meaningful impact of his career. He’ll be taking the equivalent of warmup 3s against the Syracuse zone all game if he’s up for it. Unfortunately for his teammates, coaches and fans, this guy is such a horrendous piece of shit as a player and human being that he’ll surely not even be able to do that successfully. This asshole took a scholarship from Duke to basically be Van Wilder for four years, contributing nothing to Duke or society while spreading STDs across campus.

Would be nice to see him turn around his career tonight, against a defense tailor made for him, in an offense that could really use his one decent skill in life. Alas, as we all know, Alex “Bitch” O’Connell is going to sit another one out while his teammates carry him through life.
Alex "Bitch" O'Connell really made me laugh irl

Alex "Bitch" O'Connell really made me laugh irl
I think it was pretty clear what a profoundly positive impact Van Wilder had on the student body. A better example might be Blutarski.

Does anyone remember who else zoned us other than Eastern Michigan, who plays the Cuse 2-3? We had like 1.3 ppp through 30 minutes and then sat on the ball/put the shitheads in so we ended up under 1.2. We were 5-24 from three though. Shitheads 0-4 so really 5-20.

Synergy has 34 FGA vs zone vs Hartford, 13 vs Princeton, 9 vs FSU, 8 vs Kentucky and then a random amount vs several other teams

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom