Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[2018-19] UNC, at Syracuse, at VT, Miami, Wake, at UNC

I have to believe we will defend layups better, but they’ll probably shoot better from 3 than they did last time. It will help to actually play some transition defense his time.

I have little doubt RJ will try to go for 40, and if we are lucky enough to have another guy or two making 3s, I’m 100 percent fine with RJ in a Pete Maravich role tonight.

Looking at it, RJ and Cam combined for 60 and we got destroyed. UNC also shot poorly from three. This is going to be bad.

I don't know. I think we were mentally fried after Zion got hurt, and UNC just pushed the tempo on us. Cam and RJ combined for 60, but, we also missed a lot of shots which led to UNC transition very easy.

I think this game tonight is more competitive. I don't think we win, but I don't expect us to just get gaped in transition and in the paint again.

If RJ wants to shoot 50 times, that's fine by me.

I don't know how anyone could disagree. Our only offense can come from RJ/Cam & some O'Connell. We can't win if RJ scores 15-18 points (unless we get some threes from Tre Jones and Jack White, which we shouldn't expect). With only 3 players on the team who can score right now, and one of them is O'Connell, who is solid but not a game changer all things considered, I would rather see Barrett go for 15-40 instead of 12-24, if those 16 shots are going to be spread out to Tre Jones, White, and Goldwire corner 3's and 3-4 Bolden post-ups.

Slow the game down. I didn’t watch the last game, but there were 87 possessions per kenpom. That’s suicide vs Roy. I was worried about trying to run with them last time when I thought Zion would be available all game. Play sloooow

Last edited:
I suddenly have an okay feeling heading into this game whether or not it is just because I took a Valium has anything to do with it we shall see.

Duke will need to play like that Doherty team did in Cameron. Minimize possessions, manage the game, try to keep the vastly overmatched team in talent and coaching close for as long as possible.

The only justice in this would be us to go on and win the National Title which trumps head-to-head, we can tell those cheating bastards to suck our dicks and kiss the trophy! That's not going to happen though, is it?

Glad all you optimistic fucks are being brought back to planet Earth

Bolden's leg falling off at the start of the game didn't help. Who's next if we play them next Friday? R.J. or Cam to get injured in the pregame layup line?

It was nice to see our defense hold them scoreless for stretches at a time. Outside of that one run where UNC couldn’t miss from 3, we did a pretty decent job without Zion on d and obviously much better than the last game.

We just couldn’t capitalize because K just runs predictable isos time and time again. And Cam shat the bed in the second half. I feel like somebody needs to get Cam mad for him to focus and play well. I felt like Nas was chirping at him in the first half and it lit a fire under him. Otherwise he’s just a space cadet.

I was obviously happy with Javin, but Tre played better than he has in a long while probably since pre Syracuse.

I know RJ was at least hustling his ass off - at least on offense - but this shit sticks in my craw even worse than Maye owning Carter 2x last year.

The NBA is going to have a few better wing players than the likes of Kenny Williams and whoever the hell on Wake was matched up against RJ

Last edited:
4 drawn charges?? Lol. That shit sucks now that Duke is getting the freak NBA talent every year. I can’t defend these guys, so I’ll just fall down!

<------Remember that flops are dishonorable, unless it's UNC doing it.

To be fair, I used to like it as a smart defensive play back when Duke was putting guys like Paulus out there

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom