Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[2018-19] UNC, at Syracuse, at VT, Miami, Wake, at UNC

Well I actually think that’s kind of low but I assume it prices in the 25 percent chance that Zion plays or whatever percentage a “doubtful” status correlated to.

They just showed those three Fuckers on the mountain news all cheesing, etc. Luke Maye, Kenny Williams and the guy who is illegally playing for unc.

I like the 5pm central game time. Not ideal for watching live but great for watching a replay if Duke pulls off the miracle. Don’t have to wait until late for the game to be archived.

The Master cast doubt on Zion playing tomorrow, intentionally moving the odds in UNC's favor and making Duke the underdog. He will use this to motivate the team. The team will be so fired up, Javin will have 4 fouls in the first 10 minutes, RJ will shoot the ball 60 times, Cam will foul out with 5 charge calls.
Duke wins by one on a mildly controversial call that the Duke Jays (Bilas and Williams) build into something on the level of a deep state conspiracy theory, which sports media and UNC fans will talk about for decades.

Fifth dimensional chess, bitches.

I like the 5pm central game time. Not ideal for watching live but great for watching a replay if Duke pulls off the miracle. Don’t have to wait until late for the game to be archived.

So you are still barefoot in Arkansas?

The Master cast doubt on Zion playing tomorrow, intentionally moving the odds in UNC's favor and making Duke the underdog. He will use this to motivate the team. The team will be so fired up, Javin will have 4 fouls in the first 10 minutes, RJ will shoot the ball 60 times, Cam will foul out with 5 charge calls.
Duke wins by one on a mildly controversial call that the Duke Jays (Bilas and Williams) build into something on the level of a deep state conspiracy theory, which sports media and UNC fans will talk about for decades.

Fifth dimensional chess, bitches.

How many of R.J.'s shots will be driving directly into three or more people that are taller than him?

I feel none of this optimism. UNC is a good basketball team right now, while Duke is not. Who are the players you guys are picturing will do positive things for Duke on the offensive end?

Jones, Javin, White, they won't even bother guarding. Reddish will likely have more TOs than made shots. AOC will continue to be an unused spot-up threat and liability in every other facet of the game due to being a prepubescent child.

Barrett and Bolden are obviously capable of dropping 30+ at any time, but best-case scenario for us on offense feels like Barrett heroically battling his way into some tough, physical, contested 8-foot monstrosity that barely rolls in. When you complement that with your typical garbage K defense played by freshmen, you're needing to keep pace with easy, open layups and threes. Not gonna work.

Been saying all year that this team isn't that great, it just has the biggest net value-add in basketball history polishing its shit with spectacular individual plays. Zion basically hides every weakness a team can have.

You will trust the process and like it, Antonio The Panhandler!

I've got UNC fans on my facebook feed saying things like "I wish Zion would play so Duke fans would shut up."

These fools. They want nothing to do with Zion.

The best was UNC fans after the first game pretending like they were hoping Zion was okay. Deep down they wanted Zion out for the season so bad.

Line holding steady at UNC -3, one book at 3.5. “Doubtful” in this case is not a conventional term everyone understands like in NFL-mandated injury reports. People seem to be interpreting it as close to 0% chance he plays big minutes, and the line would probably move to pick em or Duke -1 if he starts the game. His value will be much less than full, given it would be his first game back from an injury he hasn’t been able to practice with until now. Even if he plays tonight, I think he would merely be the best player on the court, rebounding and scoring inside better than anyone else, but not a transcendent force who can take a team’s defense from top 100 to top 3 and offense from top 50 to top 3.

This has to be a Duke @ UVA kind of shooting game. Don’t see Duke winning without that fluke.

Line has shot up to 4-4.5. Zion is out, and people finally realize this team doesn’t have the talent to match up with UNC without him.

Line is up to 4.5 everywhere with a few at 5. There is no respect whatsoever for K’s coaching relative to Roy’s, and that’s right, IMO.

I also put all my fake money on Duke. I figured I might as well go out in a blaze of glory, unlike this season -- which is going out with a whimper.

Looking at it, RJ and Cam combined for 60 and we got destroyed. UNC also shot poorly from three. This is going to be bad.

Reactions: TS9
At a base level, we probably need 60 from those two again, plus 30 combined from everyone else. And then we are still gonna be left to hope for the best.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom