Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[2018-19] UNC, at Syracuse, at VT, Miami, Wake, at UNC

I’ve never understand why my fellow UNC fans are so dense about this lol. Like it’s not that hard to understand that a guy who averages 22 and 9 on 70% FG shooting with the highest PER ever seen in college is a huge loss. Leaky Black out does hurt UNC a little bit but Manley out was a blessing

I'd let aiw suck my toes again to see Luke Maye play against Zion.

Weren't you on here the day after the game posting some idiocy praising Roy's defensive strategy and how well UNC played? Something like, "obviously the loss of Zion changed things, but..."

As though we hadn't watched our entire season explode through the bottom of a player's shoes?

That seemed like a pretty dense take then. And some pretty creative revisionism now.
You really are the definition of a condescending douche and frankly you can go fuck yourself. Zion going out changed the game I said that then, and I believe it’s 100 percent true. The two things aren’t mutually exclusive. UNC played good defense, had a good scheme and played a good game with good ball movement. Zion probably would have changed UNC being able to score at the rim at will, that is true. Not that hard to fucking understand. I’ll also note I purposely avoid the chat, and posting during UNC/Duke games, and disappear for a few days because emotions run high on it.

Last edited:
Duke's three worst defensive turnover games are now all no Zion games. All against teams that are average or worse at turnovers for power conference teams.

Still buzzing from last night's big win so here's another: Duke in the last 5 games/365 possessions, without Zion, would be in the bottom 5 nationally in defensive turnover percentage.

Duke's three worst defensive turnover games are now all no Zion games. All against teams that are average or worse at turnovers for power conference teams.

Still buzzing from last night's big win so here's another: Duke in the last 5 games/365 possessions, without Zion, would be in the bottom 5 nationally in defensive turnover percentage.

The basketball gods had to have made a mistake and thought you were traveling again

Hopefully K realizes this team is trending in the wrong direction and actually, you know, makes some changes. Else I'm afraid we'll see the age-old "we played a really great team" retort pop up once more on Saturday night.

Wouldn't hold your breath for some sort of strategic masterstroke Saturday. Also don't think we necessarily need one. If we shoot 3s adequately, keep Maye and White somewhat in check and don't let them decimate us in transition, we've got a shot. Otherwise we're fucked.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom