Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[2018-19] UNC, at Syracuse, at VT, Miami, Wake, at UNC

The only thing I can really think of would've been trying to run plays for our shooters (mostly just AOC) to get open looks. It's a travesty he only took 4 threes.

Maybe he should move to open space on the floor. It is not the fault of Tre/Cam/RJ that he does not get open.
I'm not blaming any of the other guys, just saying that K should prioritize getting his shooters good looks. Especially when nothing else is going.

Remember the start of the season where we generated turnovers and guys moved on offense and Tre would rack up 6 to 7 assists a game and we would have catch and shoot threes?

Every year it feels like we devolve to become more and more predictable and easy to game plan for. It fucking sucks

How many do the other guys (not R.J. and Cam) have to score to have a realistic chance to win at unc?

Also, Bottom-5 should become our thing. We need to get some video production for the board. Wouldn’t even have to limit it to wins.

awg1t.jpg

Ball still on Brown’s fingertips confirmed.

It also looks like Goldwire is taking a picture.

Reactions: TBC
Also, Bottom-5 should become our thing. We need to get some video production for the board. Wouldn’t even have to limit it to wins.
Okay, I've got four out of five for this game.

4) RJ's missed FTs
3) Jack White stepping inbounds
2) The scoreboard
1) Zion sitting on the bench

Just need one more. Probably something stupid that Cam did.

Just realized that if Zion doesn't play against UNC, we'll have been down one or more starters for most or all of NINE of our 18 ACC games. The fact that this team is 14-3 in the league given the injuries and the brutal schedule is remarkable.

Okay, I've got four out of five for this game.

4) RJ's missed FTs
3) Jack White stepping inbounds
2) The scoreboard
1) Zion sitting on the bench

Just need one more. Probably something stupid that Cam did.

We need a bottom ten. All of RJ's passes to the third row could be a single montage.

Remember the start of the season where we generated turnovers and guys moved on offense and Tre would rack up 6 to 7 assists a game and we would have catch and shoot threes?

Every year it feels like we devolve to become more and more predictable and easy to game plan for. It fucking sucks
It’s clear that was all based on one guy on both ends of the floor. That’s how good he is.

As for this UNC game, I am just going to assume that Cam Johnson scores more or less at will. After that, I am hoping that K performs the most basic function of his job and at least thinks about a strategy to defend Maye. Of course, the problem is who we have available to do that defending, but that's life, I guess. And just like last time, the best we can reasonably hope for in the Tre/White matchup is a wash in terms of overall influence on the game.

Offensively, this seems like a moment when AOC has to be allowed to stay on the court and be an active participant in what we're doing – whenever RJ thinks about taking a 3, he should stop, pass it to AOC and let him take it instead. We cannot win this game without at least competent 3-point shooting. Maybe Cam bounces back after his atrocious performance last night, but I don't know that it's wise to bank on that. Jack has probably returned to the mental outback after his boner last night. We know Baker won't play. So if we're going to somehow steal this game, it's going to have to have AOC written all over it, as far as I can tell.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom