Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[2018-19] Virginia, at Pittsburgh, Georgia Tech, at Notre Dame, St. John's

SeanMayTriedToEatMe

Legend
maxresdefault.jpg

Discuss this exciting set of games here, Duke fans!

Rotation against UVA:

PG Barrett (40)
SG O'Connell (40)
SF White (40)
PF Williamson (24) / DeLaurier (16)
C DeLaurier (16) / Bolden (24)

As the coach, you need to find a way to be competitive with this group. You have the #1 pick in the draft, who is perhaps the best freshman ever, and another lottery pick who can potentially do positive things on a good day. Lesser Duke teams have beaten Carolina in their good years. Find a way to keep the final score respectable. Losing by single digits to UVA at home would prove that K is still one of the best.

Last edited:
Have a weird feeling we beat UVA. Not sure why. Maybe the team rally’s together because of Tre’s shoulder and Cams cold. 5-0 or I’ll suck DeepBlues toes after he sucks Axes toes.

Reactions: TBC
Feels like five Losses coming, maybe the Pitt game? Nope, five Losses coming, I'm depressed, where's my Glock?

Have a weird feeling we beat UVA. Not sure why. Maybe the team rally’s together because of Tre’s shoulder and Cams cold. 5-0 or I’ll suck DeepBlues toes after he sucks Axes toes.

I'm the suck-ee, not the suck-er. If I could find Axes, I'd snip off a pinky toe and mail it to him for future sucking.

I came to the game late last night but went back and watched the parts I'd missed.

I cannot fathom how anyone could view the discombobulated wreckage of post-Tre Duke at both ends of the floor last night and still maintain even a modicum of confidence entering the Virginia game, much less actually predict a Duke victory. Even if we make generous allowances for Duke being shellshocked by the unexpected absences of Tre and Cam and credit the team for fighting its ass off anyway, the fact remains that we were really fucking gross for the vast majority of last night's game. And Syracuse, at least to this point in the season, has merely been OK at best.

Virginia, meanwhile, is balls-out awesome, and suddenly Duke has to rebuild its entire approach – likely minus its most indispensable piece – from the foundation up before playing them in a few days. Nothing is impossible, I guess, but the chances of a Duke win don't get much closer to 0 than this.

UVA is not going to allow easy entry passes to Zion over and over again. Offense is going to be a disaster. Thankfully UVA's offense plays incredibly slow, so Duke should only lose by 20 instead of 35.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom