Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[2018-19] Virginia, at Pittsburgh, Georgia Tech, at Notre Dame, St. John's

I'm OK with UVA winning it all

They are smashing VT by 22 at the half

UVA was probably better than us even with Tre. But at least having a great PG to maximize our talent advantage might have given us a chance.

We are now going to get slaughtered by a ruthlessly efficiency machine.

UVA was probably better than us even with Tre. But at least having a great PG to maximize our talent advantage might have given us a chance.

At least in the graphic that they'll show later in the year bifurcating Duke's performance with and without Tre Jones for tournament resume purposes, we can put this in the loss column for "without."

Hopefully, there's some reversion to the mean on Saturday. I mean, I don't want us to lose by 30. We keep it under 20, and it's a respectable performance.

This is my worry. We have gone from being competitive to most likely being beaten by 20+ points. Fuck the Duke curse.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom