Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[2018-19] Virginia, at Pittsburgh, Georgia Tech, at Notre Dame, St. John's

Fantasy: Duke down 2 with 7 seconds to play. Tre has the ball, nowhere to go except a lonely Quesy standing unguarded at the top of the 3 point line. Clock winding down, Tre passes to Our Favorite Big Guy, who calmly splashes a 3 as the clock runs out. Duke wins!

Reality: Duke down 2 with 3 seconds remaining, RJ drives to the basket and throws up a desperate heave that bounces off the rim and over the top of the backboard. UNC ball, UNC wins.

I think 9-1 is the ceiling and 7-3 is probably the floor for this stretch. Syracuse, Louisville and VT are solid teams but I would not be surprised if we beat all three, and UNC feels like a great matchup this year; Tre and Zion will put White and Maye in body bags. Gun to my head I say we go 8-2 and finish with the same 15-3 record as we did in 2015.

Agree with previous posts. 1 loss would be ridiculous. Hoping for only 2. 3 we could still manage, but that would make holding onto the East a bit problematic.

IF we win @UVA though, that basically ensures us a 2 loss cushion to still end up in the East.

Predictions for the rest of the schedule

BC-W
@ UVA-W
@ Lville-W
NC St-W
UNC-W
@ Cuse-W
@VaTech-L
Miami-W
Wake-W
@UNC-W, could go either way but I think Zion shits all over Luke Maye.

28-3, overall #1 in ACC and NCAA tournaments.
I'm rethinking this if we beat Louisville. We win that and I think this team will refuse to have a let down game like VaTech. We lost to Gonzaga and then Syracuse with two starters missing and having zero preparation. IF we beat Louisville then we might just win out or maybe split with UNC. I was expecting a typical Duke let down game but this team may not have that in them.

Predictions for the rest of the schedule

BC-W
@ UVA-W
@ Lville-W
NC St-W
UNC-W
@ Cuse-W
@VaTech-L
Miami-W
Wake-W
@UNC-W, could go either way but I think Zion shits all over Luke Maye.

28-3, overall #1 in ACC and NCAA tournaments.
I'm rethinking this if we beat Louisville. We win that and I think this team will refuse to have a let down game like VaTech. We lost to Gonzaga and then Syracuse with two starters missing and having zero preparation. IF we beat Louisville then we might just win out or maybe split with UNC. I was expecting a typical Duke let down game but this team may not have that in them.

Wait. If we do what you already thought we were going to do, you will change your pick against a team that might be without it's most important player (they won't be)?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom