Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2019 ACC Tournament

Somebody else make the NCAA Tournament Thread. This is too much pressure! I almost pulled a McBoberts tonight.

I mean we are a pretty good 3 pt defensive team, so not the most surprising stat.

I have no idea how we're going to win tomorrow. It's going to be a lot of the similar shit we saw today since there is no real practice time to prep for the game. Barrett and Cam will likely still suck ass.

The hope is that this team makes it through the 2nd round, and that the two weeks of practices and games (the week prior to the NCAA Tournament and the week leading into the Sweet Sixteen) will help this team get situation a little bit. If they win tomorrow it is going to be ugly as fuck with another poor offensive team performance.

Hopefully FSU will shoot poorly. They struggled mightily to score against VT, so we should be able to contain them on that end of the floor. I have a hard time seeing them beat UVA and Duke back-to-back, but outside of Zion, we're such an enigma at this point. All of K's post-2016 teams have felt like chaotic messes to some degree.

Hopefully FSU will shoot poorly. They struggled mightily to score against VT, so we should be able to contain them on that end of the floor.
Duke plays a completely different defense though. VT is packline and gives up three at a super high rate. Not a bad strategy vs FSU. Duke has to hope FSU turns it over a lot, but Duke hasn’t been good at forcing turnovers lately outside of the Syracuse game.

After tonight, I am almost dead certain UNC will go further than us in the tournament. I was hoping there was an asterisk on the 2nd game rule since Zion was out. Unfortunately, it still looks predictive.

Reactions: TS9
Would have been nice to have this year's ACCT @ MSG or Brooklyn - better chance for a Duke-friendly crowd.

I appreciate that there are mixed takes on the importance of the ACC tourney, but dammit it would be nice to put up another banner. 2017 was a fucked-up year (esp. with a disappointing end), but the ACC championship win was so awesome and memorable. For that alone, I appreciate that 2017 squad.

Get banner #21 tonight.

I appreciate that there are mixed takes on the importance of the ACC tourney, but dammit it would be nice to put up another banner. 2017 was a fucked-up year (esp. with a disappointing end), but the ACC championship win was so awesome and memorable. For that alone, I appreciate that 2017 squad.

Get banner #21 tonight.

I particularly want to win the ACCT this year given the Zion injury fucked us out of the regular season title we deserved.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom