Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2019 ACC Tournament

Sons anger is one of my favorite things on this board.

He's more likable than NOD and has no home so he belongs to this board. The only reason I don't like if he's mad is it means we most likely did something stupid, the if you see your mom cry it makes you want to cry effect so I'm usually mad too, the others that rage just go on and on but were unlikable to start with.

Well, didn’t realize Charlotte had an actual St. Patty’s day thing, so there were 1000s of people down here wearing the same pub crawl shirt. My brother was one of them and I got to meet him at Whiskey River after the game, which was interesting to say the,least.

Anyway, had an entire row of UNC fans sitting behind us tonight who were clearly trying to engage us. None of us fell for it and with 2 minutes left, one shouted “we’re not gonna stay to watch them win, right?” And left.

I will say, most of the shit they were saying about Jack White or Javin or Tre I’ve seen 100 times on this board. They had nothing to say about Zion (except he complains about fouls (did you know Michael Jordan never complained about fouls (they really said that)?)) and I felt like turning around to shake their hands about the things they were saying about Cam, but decided against it.

Edited to fix the parenthesis.

Last edited:
I think you need one more parenthesis to close it at the end. You opened three total, so you've got to close three.

This is how much of a horse shit show the accolades handed out are to end a tournament:

MVP: Zion Williamson,

FIRST TEAM
RJ Barrett, Duke
Zion Williamson, Duke
Mfiondu Kabengele, Florida State
Cameron Johnson, North Carolina
Kyle Guy, Virginia

SECOND TEAM
Tre Jones, Duke
Terance Mann, Florida State
Luke Maye, North Carolina
Coby White, North Carolina
Frank Howard, Syracuse

Tre Jones played his BEST game ever in a Duke uniform on Saturday and was second team? Geez

Reactions: TBC
This is how much of a horse shit show the accolades handed out are to end a tournament:

MVP: Zion Williamson,

FIRST TEAM
RJ Barrett, Duke
Zion Williamson, Duke
Mfiondu Kabengele, Florida State
Cameron Johnson, North Carolina
Kyle Guy, Virginia

SECOND TEAM
Tre Jones, Duke
Terance Mann, Florida State
Luke Maye, North Carolina
Coby White, North Carolina
Frank Howard, Syracuse

Tre Jones played his BEST game ever in a Duke uniform on Saturday and was second team? Geez
I would have bumped RJ to 2nd Team and put Tre on 1st. RJ didn't have that great a tournament.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom