Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2021-22] 2 Duke vs. 4 Arkansas (NCAA Tournament E8)

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We didn't get UNC-level luck with the draw, but I don't know if we beat Gonzaga again
That’s a tough one. Would we have rather played MSU, TTech and AR or Baylor, UCLA, and the Peacocks? Obviously, Peacocks for the F4 is nice but avoiding a 1 seed and not playing any offensively elite teams is nice, too.

We didn't get UNC-level luck with the draw, but I don't know if we beat Gonzaga again
That’s a tough one. Would we have rather played MSU, TTech and AR or Baylor, UCLA, and the Peacocks? Obviously, Peacocks for the F4 is nice but avoiding a 1 seed and not playing any offensively elite teams is nice, too.

Context should be added here. Baylor is a 1 seed sure, but not a strong 1 seed. They aren't a complete team with two starters out. Baylor was a 1-seed ripe for the picking the second the brackets were announced. UCLA's best player was injured and limited, although he played.

Good grief, the replies… That’s why I felt such relief beating Arkansas even if it means a loss to UNC in K’s last game. Arkansas fans are the stupidest fans I’ve ever interacted with - football and basketball. They take the weird Gary Williams conspiracy theory stuff to insane levels.

To think that Grant Hill would question bad calls on Chet Holmgren because Arkansas beat him in a championship game almost 30 years ago…😂

Good grief, the replies… That’s why I felt such relief beating Arkansas even if it means a loss to UNC in K’s last game. Arkansas fans are the stupidest fans I’ve ever interacted with - football and basketball. They take the weird Gary Williams conspiracy theory stuff to insane levels.

To think that Grant Hill would question bad calls on Chet Holmgren because Arkansas beat him in a championship game almost 30 years ago…😂
In fairness, those 2 years are all they've had for the past 30.

Last edited:

Have you been dishing it back out or have Arkansas fans already moved on to spring football practice?

Have you been dishing it back out or have Arkansas fans already moved on to spring football practice?
I don’t talk shit to people about their teams unless provoked, so I’ve hardly talked about that game with anyone. The more vocal homers at my work have not said a word about the tournament the last two days. It’s been great.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom