Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2021-22] 2 Duke vs. 4 Arkansas (NCAA Tournament E8)

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not saying Jon won't be good, but if people are expecting K 2.0 they will be disappointed, that bar is way too high
K from 86 through 2004? No. K from 2005 to now, with 3 final fouls? He can absolutely do that
The tourney is so flukey and luck based though. My suggestion of coach evaluation would be judging based on a mix of preseason championship odds and after season Kenpom rating.

Just saw a clip where K's being interviewed on the floor after the game, Paolo eventually comes over and says, "This is the GOAT right here," which of course K bristles at and he looks back and tells Paolo to "Shut up."

Wtf... even on a night like tonight this bastard can make me want to punch him in the face... lol...

But I still love him, warts and all...

This was a win no one here deserved, but that we all have to enjoy for as long as we have until UNC wins tomorrow.

• SadRoyface
Reactions: aiw
weird, I don’t remember us really making any particular bullshit tonight, certainly not 10 points worth. And if the margin had been less, we wouldn’t have given up those uncontested last few scoring possessions, so we’d still have won.

I dunno we had a few drive to the lane get stuck pivot and fadeaway shots that went in from Wendell, AJ and Jeremy IORC. Also Wendell’s fast break running free throw shot that rattled in

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom