Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2021-22] Duke vs. North Carolina

What’s your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I turned the game off with, I don't know, maybe 10 minutes left, so I didn't see the end and I'm just learning that Carrawell didn't shake Hubie's hand after.

I feel like I've seen more takes about the non-handshake than about the game itself. As previously stated, no one but the fans appeared to give a shit about the outcome.

The obvious response is to ask why Carrawell should shake the hand of a man who let his crowd chant "Fuck Coach K." How is that not clearly worse? I remember K telling the Crazies to stop chanting "You suck" to a ref once. Pretty sure he would have stopped them from chanting "Fuck Roy Williams."

I am thankful that I began publicly disassociating myself from the Duke program, several years ago, because of the one-and-done fatigue. No one talks crap and I long since deleted obnoxious UNC fans from social media.

In retrospect, it will be sad to recount the final years of Coach K. Constantly chasing down one-year mercenaries and attempting to teach his decades-old defensive scheme to rosters that were in perpetual turnover.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom