Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2021-22] Wake Forest at Duke

What’s your prediction, if this game is played?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

@Pantone287 this is what a was referring to when I said they called interference. Not that they had reviewed it and called it that.

BTW, we talk about how no foul called on Paolo's drive, the terrible block call on Mark for the tie. Those are speed of the game calls. A. Williams's 3rd foul bullshit as well.

The worst was the T on Mark after they reviewed it for 10 minutes. Just terrible.

And K obviously had a messenger running back and forth.. He drew that final play up from the shitter.

GOAT

So if I’m understanding correctly, Wake hit a 70-footer for the win and the Duke refs took it away from them?

So if I’m understanding correctly, Wake hit a 70-footer for the win and the Duke refs took it away from them?

No, he missed but it was close to going in but would've been in after the clock had run out.

Just saw the final score after leaving halfway through the 2nd. I can’t believe we only won by 2. Smdh

23 straight home wins over Wake. Who would have imagined that back when Rusty LaRue was owning Cameron year after year

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom