Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2022-23] at NC State

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What a disaster. I didn’t watch the game because I was at a community meeting to see NIMBYs fight developers over multi family housing a few blocks away. Would recommend that over a Duke game any day now.

So for anyone who actually suffered through this, what type of bad did we look? Shell-shocked, tail between legs bad? Lazy and disinterested bad? Frustrated and already in the transfer portal bad?

Did Duke have a bunch of turnovers vs a press, or were the turnovers more the result of bad halfcourt execution?

I would love to see Young, Flip, Mitchell, Whitehead, and Roach as the starters. I know everyone is getting on Roach but he’s best at getting downhill and I think it’s just to much of guys standing around and defense not respecting who’s out there. Also the screen and roll, should change to a pick and pop with Flip. Give Roach space to create he’s really not a bad finisher. Last thought I see a lot of Proctor not ready and Blake’s up/down. Well why not give Jaden some time. We probably get the same stuff out of him as them but a better shooter. The kid can shoot

First off they don't play as a team. There are five individuals playing one-on-one at any given moment no matter who is in the rotation.

Secondly they have terrible fundamentals. How can these super athletic D-1 basketball players all be horrendous shooters and passers?

If Duke is going to have a snowball's chance in Hell to play in the tournament they have definitely need for serious change.

Must feel terrible for that to be the highlight of your season. Must feel terrible for the players to never play that well again. Must feel terrible to shit yourself versus UNC after the high of beating Duke. Must feel terrible to have a career losing record in conference if you're the coach of that team. Must feel terrible to not have made the NCAA tournament since Trump's second year in office.

I’m with Fizz on this one. Gets me through these dark times.

"Random guy trolling the board by realizing we think he's Keatts and embracing the bit" just doesn't quite have the same ring.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom