Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2022-23] at NC State

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We made more FT than State took
. Patented Duke.

Well, under past circumstances I’d say it’s time to scrap everything and start over. But I’m not convinced there’s much to start over with. We just suck. Different lineups or rotations or whatever will just give us different manifestations of shit.

Well, under past circumstances I’d say it’s time to scrap everything and start over. But I’m not convinced there’s much to start over with. We just suck. Different lineups or rotations or whatever will just give us different manifestations of shit.

Overall our least talented team, at least offensively, since 2007. 2021 at least had Hurt/Steward there. With Flip’s regression, we don’t have much at all on that end of the floor.

I'm not going to be able to watch live, so I'll go ahead get my postgame post out of the way:

Roach can't keep having these 3-14 nights. We just don't have a chance when he's this inefficient on this much volume.

Flip looked like a mix of freshman Marshall Plumlee/Jason Biggs from American Pie in front of that road crowd. Need him to get through the freshman wall and become some semblance of who he was in November.

Lively is just so bad about bringing his arms down. He did some good things, but 4 shooting fouls in 12 minutes pretty much offset them, and prevented him from getting into any rhythm.

Mitchell looked rattled, and completely clueless on defense. He had a couple nice drives, but gave up like five easy baskets on mental lapses.

Grandison and Proctor just aren't that useful when they go a combined 0-7 from three like that.

Young did what he could, but tonight really showed his limitations covering up mistakes when guys are getting to the rim at will. Can't have four TOs from your C either.

I give Blakes credit for being the only other guy who didn't play like a bitch, but he tried to do to much. Those iso creation attempts were ugly.

Whitehead needs to stop pulling up from 18 feet, and it's discouraging that he keeps just losing the ball when he drives. Looked like Reddish out there.

Scheyer can DIAF because blah blah whatever.

Didnt watch the game at all. Quick scan of the boxscore tells me this is exactly what happened.

They get blown out on my birthday. As far as I'm concerned, the only OAD is Flip. I saw the very beginning and they were playing like deer caught in headlights. They're the complete opposite of the freshmen last season just green as hell. I'm ready for the Roach era as PG to be over

They get blown out on my birthday. As far as I'm concerned, the only OAD is Flip. I saw the very beginning and they were playing like deer caught in headlights. They're the complete opposite of the freshmen last season just green as hell. I'm ready for the Roach era as PG to be over

Unfortunately we are in for a long season.

Not ideal when you get waxed by 24 to fucking nc state lol. We’re officially on watch now that espn isnt even reporting this horrible loss on its front page. College basketball is officially dying.

edit: havent watched a single game all year. Games gone boys.

As @DurhamSon and I have long said, if Duke dies as a program, CBB will die too. The sport has just completely hollowed out over the last decade or so, and K was the last coach who captured people nationally.

Glad we seem to be investing so much in football as it is all that matters going forward when it comes to TV money/conference affiliation.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom