Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2022-23] at NC State

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Remember that it can get a lot worse. Georgetown is about to lose its 25th consecutive Big East game.

I thought for sure Capel was the next coach after K sperged out at the students that time

Well, on the bright side the football program and the women's basketball program appear to be well-coached

Hope we learn some lessons from Georgetown about digging too deep into nostalgia. It’s not that JTIII and Ewing had no chance of being good. It’s more that it’s very hard to let go of those guys when they are not.

Letting a senile person hand-pick his successor was perhaps not a good idea.

Scheyer deserves time obviously but man this offense inspires no confidence whatsoever

Can’t defend tonight but I think no one on this roster playing a meaningful minute in the NBA, and basically everyone being a freshmen will clarify the talent level somewhat

probably being a prisoner of the moment but is Mitchell the only guy on this team who sticks in the league? I still like his game. good driver/passer and he might be able to shoot a bit

Proctor impresses me basically every time I watch him. Still can't make a shot. He's a total question mark to me

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom