Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2022-23] NCAA Tournament

Who will win the national championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeanMayTriedToEatMe

Legend
FrDc1tCWAAMo9QT

They should have split the baby when giving us a #5 by at least giving us Greensboro. I mean we should have a pretty sizable advantage in crowd support in Orlando either way but it would have been cool to follow-up after the ACCT crowd. At least it's a pretty quick flight for all the DC/NY alums to MCO

I really don't know how Pomeroy calibrates the ratings for teams like ORU when so much of their schedule is against complete dogshit low major dregs. I know it's not all based on relative strength but they got smacked around by any team that sniffed the top 100 and their schedule during this win streak of theirs is a bunch of Louisville quality teams to a man

Yeah, I just pulled up their schedule and it's fucking gross. Makes me feel better. Let Proctor chase little Abmas all over the place, Lively will be fine on Vanover. I don't know much about the rest of their pieces.

It's a trade off. Our opening opponent is better but our path to the S16, and maybe FF is easier than UVAs. Especially with a reeling UTenn team in our sub-regional. And if we can't beat this midget team with the one lurch stiff, we were never doing anything of note in the tournament anyways

He's made 43 3s. I think I'm more worried about him than Abmas. He doesn't OR though.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom