Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2022-23] Virginia Tech

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Actually I take that back. 15 team was destroying some bad teams in between that awful game at a miserable VT team and the lackluster loss in the ACCT.

2016 - Lost 4/6 from late Feb through the ACCT
2017 - Lost 3/4 to end the RS
2019 - Lost 3/6 to end the RS
2020 - Lost 3/4 in late Feb
2021 - Lost last 3 RS games
2022 - K night and ACCT defensive shitshows

Don't see your point at all

That was fun. The guy in front of me almost charged the court when they called Flip for the foul after getting hit in the face again.

I will say, it was nice to see emotion from Scheyer on some of the calls tonight. After that, they waved off an and-1 and said the ball was on the floor and he was going crazy about how that wasn't how they called it earlier for VT.

Sorry, but this whole "Scheyer doesn't yell enough at the refs" thing is the biggest crock of shit going in sports right now.

Even if it were true, which I don't think it is from everything I've observed, there's zero proof that making refs fear for their life has any kind of positive impact. Brad Stevens had as much success in a short period as anyone while only muttering under his breath and shaking his head occasionally. Most of the time he did nothing.

What was the explanation for the reversal on the Flip foul? He was in Basile's cylinder? Did the announcers agree?

Even if it were true, which I don't think it is from everything I've observed, there's zero proof that making refs fear for their life has any kind of positive impact. Brad Stevens had as much success in a short period as anyone while only muttering under his breath and shaking his head occasionally. Most of the time he did nothing.

I dunno. There was a stark difference in how the 2nd half of our 2015 title was reffed vs the first, and it came right on the heels of the comments K made going into the locker room.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom