Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] NCAA Tournament

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Flagg should have gone to UConn. Instead, Scheyer is going to be pressured by Flagg's mom into playing him at the 3. Zero chance Hurley puts up with that.

The real test will be what Hurley can do with Mark Mitchell next year
Hurley seems to be able to field a top tier offense without many good shooters, so Mitchell should fit in nicely.

They're 61st in 3pt percentage but they only have two guys who shoot it well.

If I’m UK boosters I make Hurley turn down a seven year, 150 million dollar deal before asking anyone else

Without this luck-filled season from Hubert, UNC would probably be getting Hurley this offseason. Hubert, or Cormac Ryan and Harrison Ingram, saved our lives.

These rich fucks always think they can be the smartest guy in the room and get and up and comer for cheap though, like Tepper

I mean if they weren’t on pace to give up 45 to 50 this half they probably would be fine with that offense

I'm surprised people don't hate Hurley. Every time he's off screen I tell myself I don't really care much that UConn's going to win. Every time he's on screen I want him institutionalized, never to be seen or heard from again.

Titles since 1999:

UConn: 6
Duke: 3
UNC: 3
Kansas: 2
Villanova: 2
Florida: 2
Kentucky: 1
MSU: 1

Final Fours since 1999:

MSU: 8 (lol)
UConn: 7
UNC: 7
Duke: 6
Kansas: 6
Kentucky: 4
Villanova: 4
Florida: 4
UCLA: 4

UConn doubling up everyone else in titles over the last 25 tournaments. They are the program of the last quarter century, even with missing MM altogether 7 times in that span.

Part of me is glad a team without a 5th year COVID player is going to win it all. Hate these Van Wilders who should be embarrassed they are still in college

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom