Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] Vermont (NCAA R64)

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where did you get their 3p%? They are shooting 33.5% #201 on kenpom.

Got mine from yahoo sports.

NCAA has something even different lol so who knows…..?

Attachments

• IMG_9412.jpeg
    IMG_9412.jpeg
    584.3 KB · Views: 4
After an orgasmic six days of NBA results, the Rome Rule tide is starting to turn in Vermont's favor. The Clippers and Suns and Kings ALL won tonight. This is the worst night for the standings New Orleans has had in a while.

However, the fact that the Celtics beat the Bucks tonight and all the Duke alum teams are on massive win streaks makes me feel that not all hope is lost. New Orleans-Orlando won't be a very good barometer tomorrow.

As we head toward the end of this utterly miserable experience, Duke is favored by 12.5, and the odds imply an 85% chance of winning.

I believe this is roughly in line with Duke's chances of winning each game at GT, vs Pitt and vs NC State (ACCT) this season. When Duke has between an 80-85% chance of winning, IIRC, Duke is under .500 this season.

Yeah the guy with rec specs will light us the fuck up

Reactions: beo
I fear that physical postseason play might be a problem for this team

They don't know McCain from Proctor

Another multiple standard deviations above the mean 3pt night from a low seed, I've seen this movie before

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom