Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Alumni-Coached College Teams

That's cool and all, and I want Chris to succeed there, but I think that Pete Nance should do a 5th year and do it somewhere else. As long as it's Duke.

How is Collins still employed? Since making the NCAAT Northwestern has 5 straight losing seasons, and never finished better than 10th in the B1G, which they did only twice.

Taking a school to their first ever NCAAT gives you a long leash. I think he’s gone after next year unless he makes it back to the tournament.

Northwestern gave Bill Carmody something like 13 seasons and he wasn't much better, if at all, over the course of his time there. And as @Devilsforlife said, that NCAA appearance bought Collins some time.

But generally I'm not sure Northwestern cares all that much. Could also be a case of Northwestern being unsure that they could actually find anyone better. Devil-you-know sort of thing, no pun intended.

Was that part of some tournament or something? Seems like a random game, especially when the ACC/Big 10 challenge is in a couple of weeks.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom