Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Cameron Reddish

In a Kyrie thread on Rupp a U.K. Fan says he loves the Cs and that didn't change when they got Kyrie because Kyrie never reps Duke and never goes back to campus.

He was at one of our most recent games, has specialized Duke versions of his shoes and goes back to Duke almost every year.

UK fans are the most delusional motherfuckers around.

They are the worst of the worst. One national title since the dawn of the 21st century. Rupp was also a racist.

Sad!

In a Kyrie thread on Rupp a U.K. Fan says he loves the Cs and that didn't change when they got Kyrie because Kyrie never reps Duke and never goes back to campus.

He was at one of our most recent games, has specialized Duke versions of his shoes and goes back to Duke almost every year.

UK fans are the most delusional motherfuckers around.

He is the single most Duke-repping one-and-done player we've ever had.

There's a fake Cam Reddish on the loose.

Unbelievable. You can't believe anything these days.

There's a fake Cam Reddish on the loose.

Unbelievable. You can't believe anything these days.

He foresaw the Cambridge Analytics mess and never opened a Facebook account. A player with great digital hygiene. Nostra-Reddish.

Duke could have had all 3 of Nas Little, Emmitt Williams, and Devon Dotson. Williams I understand why we passed.

Duke could have had all 3 of Nas Little, Emmitt Williams, and Devon Dotson. Williams I understand why we passed.
I am as big a fan of cynical posts questioning the staff as the next guy, but why would you want Duke to have taken a rapist, a recruit mired in scandal, and some dude instead of the top three players and Tyus's brother?

I am as big a fan of cynical posts questioning the staff as the next guy, but why would you want Duke to have taken a rapist, a recruit mired in scandal, and some dude instead of the top three players and Tyus's brother?

That's fair regarding Little and Williams. I can't share certain information regarding Dotson, but yeah.

Yep, that tweet proves that he basically played for Lavar Ball in High School. Touché

It's shocking to me that any recruit is coddled by their HS or AAU coach. Thankfully, there is no way that Zion, Barrett, Jones or anyone that Duke has ever or will ever recruit were coddled in HS.

I don't understand your hostility over this. It has been fairly widely reported that Cam Reddish wasn't pushed hard enough by his high school coaches. Slater, Fran Fraschilla, Evan Daniels, etc have commented on his motor and lack of intensity. I distinctly remember there being chatter that his high school coaching was average, which is what started this whole back & forth.

I think ultimately this bodes well for Duke as Coach K will be able to get his motor and intensity going a little bit, and being in a more competitive environment should help. If he's #2 or #3 with giving minimal effort in high school than his upside should be huge if he can keep the switch 'on'

I think Barrett is by far the go to guy, Zion second and Cam third.

I don't understand your hostility over this. It has been fairly widely reported that Cam Reddish wasn't pushed hard enough by his high school coaches. Slater, Fran Fraschilla, Evan Daniels, etc have commented on his motor and lack of intensity. I distinctly remember there being chatter that his high school coaching was average, which is what started this whole back & forth.

I think ultimately this bodes well for Duke as Coach K will be able to get his motor and intensity going a little bit, and being in a more competitive environment should help. If he's #2 or #3 with giving minimal effort in high school than his upside should be huge if he can keep the switch 'on'

yep, I was gonna say that if this guy is Loafing when it comes to intensity, coasting and not pushing hard enough, or taking a break and he's this good now, then how much better is he going to be after K motivates him and when he bears down on offense or tightens up on defense?

K did find a way to get Ingram to be more assertive.

I thought Reddish's defense was pretty good in the Hoop Summit. And I don't think he did anything "bad" on offense. He just has long stretches of many games where he's not on the attack.

I promise you, there is absolutely zero hostility. You claimed that Reddish received poor coaching when you've never seen them practice or play and didn't even know the guys name.

The reports of him being coddled may very well be true. It also may very will be true that he would been coddled at 99% of other places and be passive still. Do you think Zion wasn't being coddled by his coach at his public school? Some kids have a motor and some don't and it may take until college or later for it to develop.

The fact that Reddish developed into a top 5 player in the country has nothing to do with his coaches? The fact that he plays without a motor is all on the coaches?

I'm not hostile at all, you just struck a nerve and I thought you would know better having claimed to be a coach yourself than to throw another coach under the bus that you've never seen do anything more than coach one game.

I'm not claiming that Reddish played for John Wooden, but this talk of him playing for some schmuck is insanely speculative.

Yeah, I'm not really worried about him. Like Rome said, K was able to maximize Ingram who had the same things said about him. Ingram also had to shoulder a lot more scoring than Reddish will have to do. We basically only had Allen, Ingram and Kennard as reliable scorers who guys who could create their own shots. Next year we should have 5 guys who can create on their own-RJ, Z, Cam, Tre and AOC.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom