Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Chase Jeter

After we sweat out Okafor's 'decision' after next season, we'll focus our time on how long Jeter stays in school

That list of schools usually doesn't bode well for Duke, IMO. Some Acadida$ in there...

I love how our recruiting class of 2015 looks to be shaping up. Not every class needs to have a one and done guy. Continuity can be a very good thing.

Jeter is a multiyear guy either way, imo.

I still hear he's a Duke lock, unless Obi has altered his decision. I don't see why he would have, considering their very different skill sets. You could quite easily play Jeter at the 4 and Obi at the 5.

I would think having Obi would only help us given that other schools wouldn't be able to negatively recruit against us with the "you'll be chained to the low post" pitch.

When I type in "Chase Jeter" on google the second option that comes up is "Chase Jeter Duke" which I thought was pretty cool.

According to the Crystal Ball on 247 sports, 23 of their 24 predictions say he is going to Duke and the only prediction saying he isn't going to Duke is an Oregon insider predicting that Jeter will go to Oregon.

Will be shaved if he comes to here

Last edited by a moderator:
We're getting so many players with awesome hair. And all of them will sit on the bench with shitty hair.

Is he still expected to announce his college decision this spring, or is there any information that he has pushed this back?

^thanks for responding. Sure would be nice to have Jeter alongside Obi & a senior MP3.

tumblr_mrmzhpuclt1s5u7z7o1_500.gif

Sense of humor? Writes complete sentences with correct grammar and spelling? Seven feet tall? Great post game?

We have to land him.

After hearing he is 7 feet tall and watching his last highlight video, I've got a feeling he's about to shoot up the rankings.

A 7 footer that is as mobile as he is? Please let us land him!

To me he looks like a seven-foot Amile, which sounds like the perfect player.

bdotling said:

Will be shaved if he comes to here

This may explain the recent 6'11" measurement.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom