Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Chase Jeter

He's almost guaranteed to be a one and done now, but still a good pickup if we can get him. Then Obi for 2 years after he leaves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Too many dunks in this video for my taste. But he shows off good footwork and a nice touch (though some of the moves would be called as travels if he were at Duke). Also looks like he has good hands. Made some impressive catches in traffic.

He only makes a couple of jump shots, but I am wondering if he can play the stretch four for us. Seems very mobile.

Donovan chose Myles Turner and Stephen Zimmerman over Jeter. Tyus Jones, Justise Winslow and Luke Kennard made it. No UNC commits.

Turner I get, Zimmerman I don't. That kid is nothing special. Just a big kid that matured faster than his peers and is now resting on those laurels.

Jeter apparently played really well against Ben Simmons at the recent NBPA camp in Virginia.

He's probably going to be really good for Arizona...or UCLA

I am nervous about this one with all the West Coast (and Adidas) buzz around him. Landing Jeter would be terrific, he should be a really solid player. Come to Duke!

Fucking hell. Doesn't he know they no longer have a basketball court at UCLA?

This blows.

Twitter handles translated: Jaylen Brown, Brandon Ingram, Chase Jeter.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom