Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Chase Jeter

0HkAFfP.gif

I'm well on my way to communicating only in hieroglyphics, which is where society is heading.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean, this is pretty damn good, right? I feel like this is the kinda guy Carolina used to get for a while (see Wright, Zeller) -- needs some strength work, but polished offensive moves and good sense of position/timing.

This kid looks like he has a chance of breaking the Duke hate color barrier.

Keeley says he's the first Pacific Time Zone recruit since Czyz in 2008

Good deal, always good to add another top 10-15 recruit into the fold, especially in the post.

So he had 16 pts/14 reb/4 blks in a game where the final score was 52 to 40-something. Not bad.

Actually, I am trying to watch the game on replay now.

1) It's terrible.

2) Jeter is struggling on offense so far. He's 0-4 from the field and 0-2 from the line. I assume he picks it up at some point. He has done a ton of good things defensively though.

No way Jeter had just four blocks in that game, btw. He had four in the 4th quarter alone. I think it was more like seven or eight.

I liked this quote from the announcers:

"Chase Jeter goes out with the goal of scoring six points on offensive rebounds, six points from the foul line, and six points off hustle in transition."

He has Amile/Hansbrough in his offense, which will not translate to the NBA at all, but at 6'11", all that junk should be great in college. Shotblocking is absolutely necessary for K to put together a top 100 defense.

Last edited by a moderator:
So he led the Adidas summer league thing in defensive rebounding percentage. Minimally we know that a frontcourt of Amile, Jeter, Obi, and Plumlee should be the best rebounding frontcourt in the country.

Perfect college big.

BTW, should 2015 freshman theoretically be more inclined to stay two years, assuming there will be no freshmen in the 2017 draft? I mean, if you're not a mid/high-lottery lock 2016, you're literally competing against the exact same crop of prospects for draft spot in 2017, minus the best players and plus a couple new euros.

Chat users

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom