Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Coaching Carousel

He's gonna lay so much pipe in Cali though I know nothing about Northridge

Penny would bring them this guy, too:

Good to hurt Kentucky by denying them Wiseman and his friends, and Memphis should be relevant for a season.

Penny would bring them this guy, too:

Good to hurt Kentucky a little bit and Memphis should be relevant for a season.

Chandler Lawson, too.

And agree- unless he gets a top flight bag man like Larry Brown. Then anything is possible, I think.

There is a theory that Hardaway had Jeffries commit to UK to put pressure on the Memphis admin to make a decision regarding Tubby Smith.

It's kind of sad. Tubby inherited a mess, and he did a really good job this year. He would have had a lot coming back and he had a couple of decent recruits coming in. They would have potentially been an NCAA Tournament team.

The rumor I've read regarding is that Hardaway Jr will be the coach and Larry Brown will be his assistant.

There is a theory that Hardaway had Jeffries commit to UK to put pressure on the Memphis admin to make a decision regarding Tubby Smith.

It's kind of sad. Tubby inherited a mess, and he did a really good job this year. He would have had a lot coming back and he had a couple of decent recruits coming in. They would have potentially been an NCAA Tournament team.

The rumor I've read regarding is that Hardaway Jr will be the coach and Larry Brown will be his assistant.

LOL at Kentucky, if true. I can't wait til he decommits.

Crean would probably be a good hire for them, considering the current state of the program. He's not a great coach but I think he'll definitely be able to pull Pittsburgh out of the cellar.

Didn't realize this was happening. Another good coach in the ACC to wash away the shit stains of Stallings.

I am surprised at how interested Chris Mack of leaving Xavier. I realize that there are bigger opportunities than Xavier, but Chris Mack played for Xavier and as also an assistant coach there. He's spent his entire basketball career there, and Xavier is now a top 3 program in the Big East along with Villanova and Seton Hall.

I totally understand wanting something new, different, and also not wanting to be in the same place forever, but I just always assumed he would be at Xavier forever. I don't think Chris Mack is a great coach- I think he's good, so how this plays out for Louisville will be interesting.

Mack's wife is also from Louisville. That factors in.

Plus, they can probably offer him more money than Xavier will. And then there's recruiting with the ACC brand instead of the current Big East.

Mack's wife is also from Louisville. That factors in.

Plus, they can probably offer him more money than Xavier will. And then there's recruiting with the ACC brand instead of the current Big East.
And they have amazing facilities and a ravenous fan base.

Is Pitt going to get another coach? Or just experiment with a season without one? Maybe can't afford one after buying out Stallings?

Oh, edit. I found a story saying they recently interviewed Thad Matta. Gross.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom