Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball 2016-2017

Cuse assistant to Washington. It had been assumed he'd be the next HC at Syracuse after Beiheim's retirement. Does this mean Beiheim plans on sticking around longer, or has Syracuse decided to go in a different direction? Or does Hopkins just want to gtfo of Syracuse?

Last edited by a moderator:
Next year, I hope no ACC team gets ranked in the top 10, or seeded above 5 in the tournament. And when ACC coaches cry about "but our conference is sooo tough!" I hope the AP voters and NCAA selection committee laughs at them and says, "yeah, heard all that last year".

To think, the ACC is planning to become even more insular by adding games to the schedule, which will discourage teams even more from scheduling meaningful nonconference games. We really could use a version of SEC football's early November siesta.

IIRC we were pretty bad as a conference during the non conference slate. Should have been the first sign the ACC was overrated.

Second is after we lost to State at home.

Maybe K is right. If you force kids to play defense, they're going to leave. So don't force them to play defense.

Who dafuque is Jarred Reuter? Shayok seems kind of surprising, though. Maybe he wants to go to a school where classes aren't a requirement?

Wow, that's wild about Shayok. That's a pretty big deal. 8.9 PPG at Virginia is like 15 anywhere else.

Michael Porter, Jr says UVA is one of his new final-final four ("Kyle Guy is my best friend!"<---not making that up, that's a real quote). Probably scared Shayok off.

No wonder Porter can't handle K's cussing. Kyle Guy probably thinks Brennan Besser is too street.

Not that I think it will happen, but Porter to UVa would be a big fucking deal.

It would certainly be a big deal for Missouri, since they've got his father on the payroll. That would be hilarious, if Mizzou hired his dad and then he never went there.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:

Maybe K is right. If you force kids to play defense, they're going to leave. So don't force them to play defense.

Wonder if Tony Bennet is headed to Indiana to replace Crean? Been a lot of talk around the basketball heads in Indiana about it.

rhfarmer said:

I just cannot see that happening if Bennett stays. Does Porter really want to play that type of basketball?

Thain said:
rhfarmer said:

I just cannot see that happening if Bennett stays. Does Porter really want to play that type of basketball?

UVa hasn't had the consensus No 1 recruit since Ralph Sampson, 1979

Bennett and Porter are both really religious though. UVA would be unreal with a transcendent offensive player. They had D-II level offensive talent this year, and their best player on that end was a freshman who weighs 140 soaking wet.

But seriously though, what a wild offseason this is becoming. So blessed that Duke is already a part of it.

Aw, that's so unfair. I'm sure if they'd kept him around another decade, he'd have gotten things turned around.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom