Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball 2017-18

Luckily Coach K has about a million twitter accounts he can follow to do that work for him

I feel like he could have picked a day with more impressive performances. Most of those stat lines suck, and even the ones that seem good really aren't if you look closer (with the exception of Towns).

Buzz Williams turning around VT was inevitable. Really great decision for them. He's recruiting well, too. Getting the recruits he wants and getting them early. His 2019 class is almost finished.

I think Sexton is better than Duval, but it might be good we didn't pursue him after our initial interest.

14 of the 26 espn "experts"'picked MSU to win it all. Jay Bilas included lol. 4 picked Duke.

14 of the 26 espn "experts"'picked MSU to win it all. Jay Bilas included lol. 4 picked Duke.

Nice of them to really think outside the box there.

I'm not sold on MSU. I guess we'll see. They have a ton of experience returning which bodes well on an Izzo coached team, but after seeing them last year I'm just not buying it.

Chinese prison for 3-10 years!? I hope whatever they stole was worth it. I am sure they will not get any time but that AIW might be right...just chop off my hand.

This Ron Bell stuff is the best. He's ratting Josh Pastner out because Pastner didn't call him on his birthday? What a sad and pathetic little person Ron Bell is, even though I sort of enjoy his rattiness.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom