Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball 2018-19

Gilgeous-Alexander announcing tomorrow and Knox tomorrow or Wednesday.

Gotta figure both are gone.

They are definitely both gone since they are individual announcements. I think it's pretty fucking lame to hold an announcement if you're coming back.

Duke opens 2018-19 as the favorites in Vegas. 5-1.

Kansas, Kentucky, and Villanova at 8-1.

Let's rock.

I'm sure I'm behind on this but didn't realie Brunson is graduating early so he's definitely gone.

So they'll have:

Quinerly 6'1 fr
Booth 6'3 sr
DiVincenzo 6'5 jr
Paschall 6'6 sr
Spellman 6'9 so
Bench
Gillespie 6'3 so
Slater 6'6 fr
Swider 6'7 fr
Roundtree 6'9 so

Very good team with a mix of new and old talent but that's a considerable drop off from this years team imo.

Kansas

Moore 6'3 so
Newman 6'3 jr
Vick 6'5 sr
Lawson 6'8 jr
Buike 6'9 so
Bench
Dotson 6'2 fr
Grimes 6'5 fr
Garrett 6'5 so
Sousa 6'9 so
McCormack 6'10 fr

Duke
Jones 6'3 fr
Cam 6'7 fr
RJ 6'7 fr
Zion 6'7 fr
Bolden 6'11 jr
Bench
Goldwire 6'2 so
AOC 6'5 so
White 6'7 jr
Robinson 6'9 jr
Jav 6'10 jr

If those are the 3 rosters then I'd give KU a pretty big lock for #1 with Duke 2 and then a pretty big drop off to Nova. If Duke gets Trent back I'd put Duke above KU barely.

Yeah, that would completely drop them out of contention. Really feel like there will be a separation from KU/Duke and the rest of the country. Have to give KU the edge with being deeper and way older than our guys.

Is Malik Newman of Kansas an early entry candidate?
I've yet to see him in a mock draft. Their combo guard coming in is really good but Newman would be a huge loss. He'll be Kansas' typical upperclassman guard that averages 17+ppl if he returns.

I think if Trent Jr doesn't return KU is significantly better than us. Like they would be in a tier of their own.

I'd be surprised if Divencenzo doesn't get a 1st round guarantee from someone.

IMO, he's a better athlete than Trent or Allen, plays great back up PG on the best team in the country at 6'5, has an insane first step with blow by quickness, and has an NBA jumper with a high release.

If he has any awareness at all, he will see the difference between Kennard's and Allen's career paths and leave while he's a hot commodity.

Yeah, I've heard more talk about Bridges as an NBA prospect. But watching Nova's last few games it was Spellman and DiVincenzo who jumped out to me as NBA prospects.

Spellman, Newman, Cam Johnson and Divincenzo are all much better prospects than Trent (and Duval). Ergo, Trent will go and the others will stay.

K is learning what Cal knows. If you create a OAD culture, you attract kids who are hell bent on going whether is makes sense or not. We should all be proud of Queef for his ability to relate to reality.

Shai Gilgeous Alexander and Knox have both delayed their planned announcements. Sounds like Kentucky will be number 1.

lol @ Knox not going. It honestly has me pretty fucking steamed now. We didn't get a Final Four, and a line-up of:

Tre Jones-Reddish-Barrett-Knox(So)-Bolden would have been insane and a perfect 4 out offense, all of them complimenting each other well. He better go one and done.

I don't know what you guys are worried about. Our Tre Jones/Jordan Goldwire backcourt will dominate.

Reactions: TS9

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom