Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball 2018-19

Duke isn’t going to be named in the scandal tomorrow....right?

This is coming from the slimiest of the POS lawyers representing P0rn whores out there, but he is running for President so that has to be legit.

From SDNY:

D2hlvkUX4AAZRI-.jpg:large

Sidebar - Nike does not play - as a JAG I prosecuted a case against an airman for selling counterfeit Nike shoes - Nike sent out a rep to testify in a case involving less than a hundred pairs of shoes to make sure the kid went to prison...

Nike also cut the heads off some atty's who tried to obtain Air 'insert last name here' trademarks to force kids to hire them as agents...

Been thinking, what does Avenatti have to lose by going ahead and holding the presser?

He's out for the tournament, from what I hear.

As if UNC needed any help.

Where did you hear that? Cal said tonight that the cast is coming off tomorrow and they’ll evaluate then but he gave no definitive answer on whether he’d play. The assistant coach also said a few days ago that the goal was to win the Wofford game for him to give him a chance to play in the Sweet 16.

On the CBS podcast. However, Parrish was just repeating a tweet by another sports writer.

He also said that, as Cal's longtime beat writer, Cal saying "it's a still a sprain as far as I know" made him think he was being deliberately vague. Would not surprise me if they are just pretending he might be healthy so that teams have to waste time scouting him.

I feel like they're gonna roll Auburn but that a UK game (with Washington) would be a toss-up, like 2017. Without Washington, might as well root for Houston because it doesn't matter.

Who left in the field can beat UNC? Obviously anyone "can." But who do we see as real threats?

UVA, Duke, who else? The West region is pretty nasty, but only one team is coming out of there. Can Gonzaga beat UNC? Rationally, you would say so. They've been the best team in the tournament so far. But the 2017 championship game and the Chapel Hill game this year make me distrust them. To beat UNC, you're best served by making the game ugly. Gonzaga is all finesse.

Texas Tech could be a brutal matchup for UNC, but I'd rather they weren't playing a 3 seed for a fucking title.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom