Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball 2018-19

Michigan already blew them out. I actually do give them a good chance of beating them a second time.

Kentucky (with Washington), UVA, Gonzaga, TTU, Michigan all feel like toss-ups. Duke probably too but I'd prob rather lose Friday then play UNC for a title.

Gonzaga was up on them for much of the 2017 game. They're probably the least stylistically strong matchup as you said, but I think they're just good.

Ugh, Gonzaga would have beaten UNC in 2017 if not for that pathetic Polish neckbeard shooting 1/14 on layups. Needed South Carolina to take out the Zags in the FF in retrospect. I think they'd have beaten UNC.

Virginia is going to be really good next season. They bring their whole team back except for Jack Salt who graduates, and they are bringing in a 6'11 4-star and a 4-star guard. I'm sure they will lose Hunter to the draft, too.

Doesn't knock your socks off (~109rtg, 23% usage) but he shoots the 3 decently well (34%) and has a pretty good assist%. Doesn't provide you anything in terms of steals or rebounds. But would still in all likelihood be our best PG next year assuming Tre is gone.

Edit: Obviously not a grad transfer, so wouldn't fill in next year, but could potentially still fit in well in 2021

Last edited:
Virginia is going to be really good next season. They bring their whole team back except for Jack Salt who graduates, and they are bringing in a 6'11 4-star and a 4-star guard. I'm sure they will lose Hunter to the draft, too.
Wouldn't shock me if Jerome left for the draft as well.

Why was the State guard pressing and trying to get a steal on that final possession? Seems like if he had just played back a little bit the Lipscomb guard wouldn't have gotten by him.

I was wondering why the court was done up so differently and then I saw that it was in Reynolds.

IIRC you can still sign with an agent for draft purposes and pull out regardless, right? I get the feeling he's done with SJU though.

Northwest Missouri State went 38-0 to win the D-II title. They blew out pretty much everyone. They return everyone next year except two players.

One of their players supposedly yelled out "We get to play Duke!" at some point after winning. No chance we're leading this supposed "gimme" exhibition game 37-35 at the half and all melting down here.

The Bucknell graduate transfer that was visiting Kentucky last weekend just committed to them. Evan Daniels and the likes claiming he's a pretty decent player.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom