Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball 2023-2024

Really tough knowing the odds of Uconn getting 6/unc 7 are about 35-40% right now.

Yeah, the stars are aligning for them. I'll be legit surprised if they don't win it all at this point. It's not that I think they're the best team or anything. I just expect a great path for them and a bunch of fortunate upsets.

Not sure if your post is serious, but Tennessee had a really good year. They should not.

Arizona will be their 2 seed out West which would be fine if I thought Arizona could actually make it to the E8 without pissing down their leg like usual.

Caleb Love vs UNC in the Elite 8? Love would shoot Zona out of that game so fast.
it's exactly the type of made for tv game the committee drools over.

I want auburn as the 3 seed out there too. i think they're the best chance of stopping them before UConn.

Caleb Love vs UNC in the Elite 8? Love would shoot Zona out of that game so fast.

I want auburn as the 3 seed out there too. i think they're the best chance of stopping them before UConn.

Right now they’re tracking as 4 so want them as the 4 in the S16. Maybe a healthy Kansas as the 4. The 4s are actually higher rated than the 3s for the most part if we are a 4. The issue is it’s harder to make it to the S16 as a 4.

Right now they’re tracking as 4 so want them as the 4 in the S16. Maybe a healthy Kansas as the 4. The 4s are actually higher rated than the 3s for the most part if we are a 4. The issue is it’s harder to make it to the S16 as a 4.
it’s outrageous that auburn is 5th in kenpom and might be a 4 seed. unc would be rightfully pissed with that draw… which is why i’m not holding my breath

Your thankfully final 14 Watch of the season

There’s been some momentum to drop Duke down to the 4-seed, and it wouldn’t be undeserved, but looking at what happened to the teams around them on the bracket matrix, it’s equally possible that they stay. As subscribers already know, the 13 line is much stronger than the 14 line this year, so it does matter. Here is what bracketmatrix is showing this morning:

13: McNeese State, Samford, Vermont, Charleston
14: Akron, Oakland, Morehead State, UC Davis

In other words, 13 is a guaranteed game against someone in or very near the KP top 100, while none of the 14s are in the top 100 or will be by tomorrow night. And this is even without the possibility (very real) of an Atlantic 10 or American bid stealer finding its way into a 13.

Here’s a look at today’s finals.

AMERICA EAST (11:00amET): Vermont (13) vs. UMass-LOL (could be a 14)
MEAC (1:00ET): Delaware State (16) vs. Howard (16)
MAAC (7:30ET): Fairfield (15) vs. St. Peter’s (probably 16)
MAC (7:30ET): Akron (14) vs. Kent State (probably 15)
CUSA (8:30ET): Western Kentucky (15 though I could see 14) vs. UTEP (same)
Big West (9:30ET): UC Davis (14) vs Long Beach State (probably 15)
SWAC (9:30ET): Grambling (16) vs Texas Southern (16)
WAC (11:30ET): Grand Canyon (12) vs UT Arlington (possible 13 or 14)

Note: Future Duke in-conference opponent Princeton would be an 11 if they win this weekend, while Cornell or Yale could factor into the 13/14 conversation. That’s a wrap!

Down 2 to Purdue with a SLOB and 3 sec left and Edey’s best defender fouled out, Wisconsin decided to draw up a play for a 2 and OT instead of a 3.

Edey just ran over a Wisconsin guy who was standing at the free throw line and they called it on the Wisconsin guy and as a result, the Wisconsin guy fouled out. Very next possession on a rebound box out, they call the foul on the Wisconsin guy and now he's fouled out too. So two guys now have fouled out so far in overtime.

Here's the second foul out.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom