Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball Recruiting

We are soon going to reach the point when it’s awkwardly late for K to chime in anymore. The official Duke basketball account should simply Google “inspirational race relations quotes” and copy and paste something now.

I can't believe K hasn't issued a statement written up by someone at Duke yet when nearly every other coach in the country has, and numerous former Duke players have, including Nate James and Jeff Capel.

I can't believe K hasn't issued a statement written up by someone at Duke yet when nearly every other coach in the country has, and numerous former Duke players have, including Nate James and Jeff Capel.

Agreed.

I'm not sure I could even ballpark how many times I've heard him discuss the importance/impact of leadership, and refer to himself as a leader over the years. Hell the guy speaks to employees of Fortune 500 companies about leadership and teamwork.

That coupled with the fact that his voice has no true peer in college basketball, and few peers among coaches in general, makes his silence on this subject deafening if you'll indulge the cliche.

FWIW - I know we have been out of the Kuminga sweepstakes, but I just saw Rowe logged a CB to the G-League this morning.

Think I would rather have him there than at Texas Tech.

from a purely machiavelian perspective, I wonder if we would rather have him at TT - if he does well in the G league select team and gets a top 3 draft choice it could open the flood gates for most of the top 10 going that route and turning our recruiting into the game of chance that it was when we lost Livingston to the NBA

Hate to be that guy, but gonna be that guy. Anyone with Insider wanna pass on what Borzello's thinking?

I usually am that guy - but my friend has decided to stop paying for the insider account and failed to let me know. But yea super interested in this........

I don't have an insider account, but my buddy does. I will post when he gets back to me.

Buddy just got back to me.

Chet Holmgren- Gonzaga, Ohio State, or Minnesota
Patrick Baldwin, Jr.- Duke vs Milwaukee
Paolo Banchero- Kentucky, Gonzaga, Tennessee, but wouldn't count out any of the final 6
Jaden Hardy- Kentucky
Jabari Smith- Tennessee, Georgia, Auburn, LSU
Michael Foster- Georgia
Moussa Diabate- Auburn, Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Michigan
Nate Bittle- Oregon over Arizona and Gonzaga
Aminu Mohammed- Georgia, Indiana, Louisville, Wake Forest

No mention of Chandler, Christie, Keels, or Bediako.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom