Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball Recruiting

https://sports.yahoo.com/emoni-bates-andrew-wiggins-danger-000409653.html?src=rss

Totally forgot about Tokoto and Woods. Shav suffered from some early extreme hype as well, and I even think Taylor King was #1 in his class when he signed with UCLA as a freshman.

Bates certainly looks like he has the goods, especially offensively. Like the article says, he could be a 20ppg+ guys and multiple time all-star and still maybe considered a disappointment. Regardless of his long-term prospects, I certainly look forward to Izzo getting $.10 on the dollar out of his talent in college.

Don‘t know if this guy is any good. No way he can be as good as Akok Akok. But I found out Kenny Blakeney is a college basketball head coach.

That's amazing. I've heard this being talked about generally but never thought anyone would actually do it. Howard is coached by Kenny Blakeney. Time to start following them as we do for the other branches on K's rotten, wilted coaching tree.

Beat me to it, DSon.

AJ numbah one is pretty much consensus now among the top Draft Twitter guys.

Homan has an article on Baldwin coming out this week. He's now very high on him.

I forgot this for a second, but Cosmis has Ousmane Dieng at 6 in the 2022 Draft.

Would be really nice to get Griffin/Baldwin/Dieng and have Steward run point.

I still am baffled that Baldwin is not #1 more places, but excited about Griffin.

Baldwin, Griffin, and some returnees would be enough for a truly elite team on their own, even if we really do whiff on everyone else. Still wish we would have gone after Holmgren.

Yea - any idea why we didn't go after Chet? Seems like we didn't even offer or show interest, at all.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom