Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball Recruiting

I wonder why we’re not hearing at least some smoke about basketball players. Probably just because they’re still a few months away from being relevant to the mainstream. I imagine Zion would’ve had million-dollar offers no later than the morning after the Kentucky game.

Chandler is great. He's the piece I most wanted to fill out our current class, but he committed to Tenn very early.

I figure the average player of his pedigree will have at least five NIL deals of this size. Tenn is not a basketball program anyone cares about.

So that ridiculously jacked dude who kinda resembles the god guy in Watchmen is Duren. Has no business spending time in college.

E2mKvBRWYAY-5wE.jpg

Makes me sad. I still wanted him to be the coach at Jordan when my kids got there.

Jordan didn't want him back. Hell, Jordan didn't want him in the first place. DPS placed Sheed at Jordan when Coach Annas retired three years ago, the AD had no say in the decision.

500k g-league salaries aren't going to be enough for the top guys, and they won't want to pay 500k to the players who would take it because they aren't good enough to get it in NIL.

Wish he would have gone pro, but always fun to laugh at Izzo

Why is that a worthwhile investment for FedEx? Whose manager is deciding that a million dollars of their budget is best spent on paying a couple teenagers to go college locally?

Why is that a worthwhile investment for FedEx? Whose manager is deciding that a million dollars of their budget is best spent on paying a couple teenagers to go college locally?
I don't understand what Memphis is bringing to the table here. Fed Ex could have given them money whether they went to the G League, Overtime, or Kentucky.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom