Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Basketball 2014-2015 Discussion thread

This will be a new team. We need to give it a chance to find its own way to lose.

Last year's team was unusual in that we lost a bunch of games but didn't have our usual epic blowout loss.

Maybe we can bring that tradition back this year.

I would rather them have a 1% chance of winning that road game than a 0% chance. If the first road game were against Southern Utah, they would have a 1% chance of winning, which is infinitely better than the 0% at Wisconsin.

Duke's only criteria for its first road game should be ease of access from bench to locker room during the court storming.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
I would rather them have a 1% chance of winning that road game than a 0% chance. If the first road game were against Southern Utah, they would have a 1% chance of winning, which is infinitely better than the 0% at Wisconsin.

What? I'd rather have a 100% chance of losing to a top-7 team than a 99% chance of losing to an unranked team.

If Wisconsin storms the court when they win that game, they should be banned from basketball.

Great, now he thinks he'll be strong enough to go head first to the basket driving into three defenders on a regular basis (before getting his shot stuffed or turning it over)

Great news about Cook, hope he has a great summer. Sheed needs to put the work in as well (especially wrt strength conditioning).

Is Cooke prepping for an R&B career?
(see: Gaye, Marvin and Cooke, Samuel)

At least Cook is putting the work in. I'll never hate on a player that busts his ass at practice and goes 110% in the off-season. Best of luck to Quinn Cook, here is to hoping he has a great senior season. It's a win-win for everyone. A great year for him could sneak him into the second round of the draft and it would probably mean we are a legit top 5 team and a true contender.

rome8180 said:
Cookie is going to have a Monster senior year.
It's amazing the creativity that flows when you're stuck on a bus ride. Do you have any jokes about how dumb chickens are?

Defensive overhaul based on analytics and roster/size/age limitations?

Lol nope

Last edited by a moderator:

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back