Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Basketball 2014-2015 Discussion thread

DurhamSon said:
Hopefully Steve Clark brings it up in his next Semi interview.

"Semi, I'd like to ask you now about your male member. I have heard a rumor that the veins in it form a clearly visible picture of Jesus. Is this true? And if so, can you tell me how that makes you feel about your penis, and it's special relationship with Jesus Christ?"

The good news is, we're no where close to the first few results pages on a google search for "semi penis".

PS: Don't search for "semi penis", and especially don't click on images.

DurhamSon said:
The good news is, we're no where close to the first few results pages on a google search for "semi penis".

PS: Don't search for "semi penis", and especially don't click on images.
:lol: :o

Am I seeing things or does Jah look sorta cut?

DurhamSon said:
ZackM said:
Am I seeing things or does Jah look sorta cut?

He does, but Semi has ruined other men for me

Semi is not a man, he is a God sent to us by Zeus himself. It's not fair to compare others to him. The magnificence of his physique is enough to bring me to tears.

Basically, everyone looks cut except for Obi and to a lesser extent Jones and MP3.

Obi is the anti-Semi. He looks like he should be walking the stairs at this point instead of running.

Obi needs to be a fat guy who can give us about 16 minutes a game in 4 4-minute spurts in and out of tv timeouts. Hairston could never get into the shape necessary for that, but Obi looks ok for it.

I count 10 teams as good as or better than Mercer, Lehigh or Belmont in terms of talent, so something like 6 losses heading into ACC play sounds about right. 11-7 in ACC and then 1-1 in ACCT gets us 14 losses.

Chad Ford has Okafor at #1 in the 2015 draft, Winslow at #7, and Jones at #17.

I actually don't think Jones will end up that high. And the staff really does seem to expect him to stay two years. But like I've been saying, it's probably a pipe dream to expect Winslow to stay.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom