Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Basketball 2014-2015 Discussion thread

Seriously, if you don't read this and watch the videos you're wasting your life.

Here's a pretty cool video from the yearbook. Apparently GoDuke/DBP are just hiding shit now. No idea who John Roth is, but this pretty clearly a DBP production.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any doubt reading the description in the yearbook and watching that video that the staff is all aboard the no-midrange bandwagon? Next year's team is going to be the ultimate test.

Yes sir.
Some great videos from the Yearbook.

Cool fact:

Cook set the Duke record for best assist-to-turnover ratio (within certain strict parameters, I'm guessing). He had 509 assists to 202 turnovers. Wojo had 505 assists to 202 turnovers.

That part came from GoDuke. Now my own research:

In Duke's games versus MSU and Wisconsin, Cook had 4 assists and no turnovers. If we don't beat Gonzaga, Cook goes down exactly tied with Wojo (and would have had his last game as a senior in the same round of the tournament).

John Roth is the color guy on the radio and wrote the Duke Basketball Encyclopedia

I want a 30 second compilation of Justise stares. The one after the three by Quinn in the UVA game was the best.

aiw said:
I want a 30 second compilation of Justise stares. The one after the three by Quinn in the UVA game was the best.

Is there a wide-angle view that catches the Justise crouch-state and the Quinn triple ass-slap at the same time? That has to be the best combo of celebratory gestures in the history of Duke.

Justise narrates the season top plays:

Even his voice is sexy.

DurhamSon said:

Basketball is just better in slow motion.

Weird to think we're all relatively young but we'll probably never see a season with this many huge moments for the rest of our lives.

The last segment with Quinn Cook watching the 2010 national title game is a nice touch. Who made this video? I can't even keep up anymore. Is this a GoDuke (but really a DBP)?

I think it's just some dude who stole clips from DBP and edited them together with other footage.

Watching the local post-game and a guy who asks Grayson a question is from blacksportsonline.com.

aiw said:
1st question for Grayson came from blacksportsonline.com

Apparently, I heard it before. This was on the Grayson thread from the night of the game.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom