Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Basketball 2014-2015 Discussion thread

deepdarkblue said:
A few hours later...

It's like an hour flight. By the time you get all the way up, you're on your way back down.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see Roy crashed the party, next to Obama. Not surprised at all that Roy would want to play a prominent role in this.

That's exactly what I thought when I first saw the picture.

[Insert tired TDD joke about how Roy was invited to the White House but turned it down]

When did she transform into this constant self-pity party? Maybe she is just now realizing what a job in journalism entails. Like everyone in the world said Duke's defense was not great going into the Tournament.

Hillary saying this with a straight face next year about UNC will be fantastic.

K's tie choice was well thought out. Wanted a shade of red to support the GOP but made it a very gay-friendly shade of red to support the left as well.

K clearly a Democrat now. Won his first three titles under Bushes, his most recent two under Obama. Occasionally, he'll let a team like Georgetown blow us out while Obama watches or win a game while Bush Sr. visits Cameron just to keep things interesting.

Lol, a ring thread? So glad we're not the kind of dumpster board that allows that shit.

DukeNukem05 said:
Lol, a ring thread? So glad we're not the kind of dumpster board that allows that shit.

But dude, there's a PHOTO of the RING! How else could we ever see that??

Awesome new DBP video. Preserving it here before DBP realizes they don't have the rights.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom