Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke basketball 2015-2016 discussion thread

Amile was really terrific. Without having to space Okafor or make 4s cover Winslow, I can see Amile being a double-figure scorer next year. He really makes so few bad decisions on either end of the floor.

I guess I posted in the wrong thread.

Rothstein has us 7th in his yearly way too early Top 25.

Parrish had us 16th in his Top 25 assuming Jones is gone. That (through 20th) sounds more like it.

At least one of these columns had Louisville in the Top 25. I mean, if they're in it, we're in it.

We'll finish 3rd in the ACC, round of 32 to sweet 16 in tourney before bowing out. WGAF though, Amile has a ring.

If we get Grayson and Marshall back, I like our chances at being a top 10 team. We have a pretty good coach.

Duke hasn't been that bad for 20 years. Split with UNC and watch Virginia beat them down. That's fine.

The coach is ok, I guess

best4heisman said:
If we get Grayson and Marshall back, I like our chances at being a top 10 team. We have a pretty good coach.

Rothstein had Virginia first and unc 3rd. He also gave SMU some love and said Semi will make them good.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom