Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Basketball 2017-2018

Alex O'Connell is sporting that Aryan Youth look.
Carter looks amazing. Too bad he's only a few months away from a season ending lower leg malady.

In case anyone missed the actually tweet the other day.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know O'Connell is shit target #1 but I'm so thankful Carter got a haircut. His dyed poof (actual descriptor, not derogatory) haircut was arguably the most egregious thing associated with Duke in years.

Apparently this team is going to have 4 combined ounces of body fat.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Bagley happens, I'd like to see Bagley at the 3 with Carter and Bolden down low for a few minutes.

Since you guys didn't like when I said we could call Bamba/Bolden/Carter the Triple Towers, we need a new name.

Is Frontcourt of Death too macabre?

Random af, but I just realized that Alex O'Connell's dad, Dave, (who played at Duke and scored 183 points in 3 years) graduated from college the same year as Mike Dunleavy. SENIOR.

Guys I didn't really know where to ask this question , so I thought I would put it here , I am from Ohio , and have been a life long Duke fan , but have ever been to a game at Cameron Indoor, I have always said I am gonna make the trip ,but distance and money, always seem to derail those plans,but this year I am gonna make the trip to finally watch a game , i haveto see a game while COACH K is on the sidelines ,and I said if Grayson comes back then I was gonna go watch him, so my question is , where is the best place or how is the best way to get tickets ,Ticketmaster, stubhub, etc... thx for any help!!!!

Let's compare last year to this year for a second. Assuming we get Bagley . . .

2016-17: 1 top 5 pick, a top 15 pick, a top 20 pick who was never healthy, Frank Jackson at 31, preseason ACC POY, and 2 solid seniors.

2017-18: healthy number 1 overall pick, 2 more top 10 picks (Duval and Carter), 2 more 1st rounders (Trent and Allen), and an improved Bolden. Vranc, Javin, and White a year older. Spot up shooting from Tucker and O'Connell.

The national champion Kentucky team that went 38-2 with Anthony Davis had 4 1st-rounders.

The Kentucky team with Karl-Anthony Towns that went 38-1 had 4 1st-rounders.

We are likely to have 5. Maybe Bolden puts it together and gives us 6.

Bolden first round? Which former Soviet satellite country has a league that's holding a draft?

DurhamSon said:
Bolden first round? Which former Soviet satellite country has a league that's holding a draft?

Haha. I understand the doubts and maybe you're right. I'm just not willing to write him off just yet.

I just can't rid myself of the thought that he'd have been much better last year minus the injuries. He was starting at the beginning of the year.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom