Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Basketball 2018-2019

Don’t you think the “playing for his mom” bit is a bit overdone? It’s not like every time he shot or passed the ball he was thinking, “This is for you, mom.” At some point he was playing hard for himself and his love for the game...

No, I'm not saying he wasn't playing for himself but hear it from the young man himself also they are a super tight family and look at his wrist area in the first tweet and watch the other video in the tweet below it. Do you even watch Duke Basketball? Don't be that one guy.

Last edited:

K should be forced to lick up all those tears and let that salty flavor bring him to the realization that he totally screwed up. End game coaching was so bad this season, and our offense passed more and looked more fluid at the beginning of the season than the end. And, of course, Joey.

I wonder if this trend keeps up with Duke carrying the sport like this if it would ever been worth it to go the Notre Dame football independence route with their own network or w/e, or at least just for the sake of getting a bigger share of the TV revenue which as I understand it is split "mostly equally" with unwatchable ACC schools like Boston College; kind of bullshit IMO. Would obviously be unprecedented and create issues, but at some point it would seem stupid not to at least consider it. Perhaps the football revenue-split share is just too much though, with Duke obviously not being able to carry their weight on their own.

Last edited:

I wonder if this trend keeps up with Duke carrying the sport like this if it would ever been worth it to go the Notre Dame football independence route with their own network or w/e. Would obviously be unprecedented and create issues, but at some point it would seem stupid not to at least consider it

I like this. To troll everyone, I’d just do one year of no true road games for the entire season and laugh at the reactions.

I realize it's pretty much pointless to discuss this, but hell, it's the off-season.

If Bagley doesn't reclassify and joins Zion et al., do we go to the Final Four?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom