Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Basketball 2020-2021

Hurt is definitely a guy who IMO would average over 15ppg next season. He averaged 20mpg and he averaged 10ppg and shot 39% from 3 and 74% from the FT line. This is while being the thinnest and weakest kid on the floor every single game. A year of experience and strength & conditioning will do wonders for him. He's very skilled and I think some of his skills weren't able to be displayed due to his severe lack of srength.

With that said, I can't see Hurt returning being the reason Tape decommitted. If decommitted it would mean to me that Carey is the one returning. I would imagine that Tape committed to Duke without an assumption either way on what Hurt would be doing. I would bet he assumed Carey was going pro, though.

If you subscribe to theory that the season could be some sort of weird, shortened deal that maybe starts in January (for example), with limited /almost no practice time beforehand, could help Duke. Duke seems to peak in third month or so after Midnight Madness time.

@CMon85

5 - Tape
5 - Williams
4/5 - Hurt
4 - Johnson
4/5 - Coleman
3/2 - Moore
3 - Baker
3 - Brakefield
2 - Steward
1 - Roach
1 - Goldy

Presumptuous of me to include Hurt in there, but what the hell.

This bullshit of Gonzaga being in the mix for a #1 seed every year is starting to get on my nerves. That joke of a conference they breeze through every year... give me a break.

UNC is a 5-seed? I guess Cold Anthony returns for another run at the title

This bullshit of Gonzaga being in the mix for a #1 seed every year is starting to get on my nerves. That joke of a conference they breeze through every year... give me a break.

I think it has more to do with Gonzaga being just very good every year. Sure, the conference they play in isn't great, but they're very good regardless and would be a top contending team in any other conference. Gonzaga by KenPom

2020: #2
2019: #2
2018: #4
2017: #1

UNC is a 5-seed? I guess Cold Anthony returns for another run at the title

UNC is going to be very much improved next season. They're definitely going to be ranked at some point and I think putting them as a 5 seed is being conservative.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom