Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Basketball 2022-2023

I guess it boils down to the same thing, but I thought the T stood for "Testicle."

Will definitely be curious to see who sticks around. Maybe something like
^^Proctor/Foster/Mac/Mitchell/Stewart
Bench of McCain/Power/Young
Depth: Blake’s/Schutt/Reeves
Will/could Jon find another Grandison or better impact player in the portal?!

Committee still does take into account late season performance and momentum, right? I'd say they deserve one if they win tonight, maybe even if not?

I do think there's a significant gap between 12 seeds and 13 seeds. It seems like a bigger gap than between 11s and 12s. So I'd love to get a 4 seed.

I'm not too worried about this team just laying a turd in the first round at this point. I think we win our first game unless we get someone absurdly underseeded.

ESPN (Lunardi) and CBS (Palm) have Duke as a 5 right now, so I would assume tacking on 2 more Q1 wins would definitely push Duke to a 4. Duke’s NET would likely rise into the top 16, possibly close to top 12, to support it. Had Duke won in Charlottesville, we’re probably talking about a 3-seed.

Last edited:
Committee still does take into account late season performance and momentum, right? I'd say they deserve one if they win tonight, maybe even if not?

Mike Decourcy of Sporting News has Duke as a 6 as of this morning. Seems ridiculous. I would also think we’re closer to a 4 than a 6, but firmly a 5 at worst.

I could see a 6 happening. We actually haven't added a Q1 win in a good while besides the win in Chapel Hill, that's how bad Pitt is. Not to mention two previous Q1 losses became Q2 because of the swoons of VT and Wake.

We're still sitting at 3-6 Q1. Any remaining wins in this tournament would be Q1 which is good, and there's a big difference between 4-6 and 5-6 compared to the 3 we have now, I would think. But if we lose today then I think the 3 all season is going to hurt us.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom