Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Basketball 2024-2025

How will this season end?

• Total voters
I like watching players develop over four, at least three years. Doesn't have to be all of them, that's not realistic anymore, but I mean there's enough room to have at least a few of those guys, so thank god for Proctor at least.

If truly hyper-optimized game theory strategy means only recruiting stud OADs while filling the rest of the roster with top flight 12-24 month transfers getting huge bags, i'd rather be a less winning program and not do this. That's not sour grapes either just because it appears duke won't, there's worse fates than not competing for the final four each year.

We're almost at the point with the degradation of the sport where i'd rather just cut loose from the pressures of being a top program, and enjoy competition in a regional, rump ACC, with strong geographic rivalries and where the focus is on winning the conference and conference titles, not just three weeks out of the season. Then a "disappointing" E8 season becomes a great bonus, not just angst.
I don't necessarily disagree with you, but can Jon Scheyer plan his program this way without a general fan revolt?

Wonder if Jon has reached out to K yet about how to manage all this. Can't imagine he's having an easy time.

If the rumblings are true, where do we imagine Maliq and Angel playing next year? Probably not starters, but maybe around the 18-20 minutes/game range?

If the rumblings are true, where do we imagine Maliq and Angel playing next year? Probably not starters, but maybe around the 18-20 minutes/game range?
I could see Brown as the starting center now that Stewart is gone. I would hope Angel barely gets off the bench unless he’s much better than he looks on “highlights”.

Brown is definitely starting IMO

We have IMO 4 guaranteed starters with him Proctor, Foster, and Flagg.

The question now is who's #5?

What’s the program’s NIL situation like? You’d think flush with cash/opportunities, right? I have no inside info but could we not pony up to keep Stewart or maybe 2 of these guys?

I actually feel like they’ve been active FROM the entry side. They’re giving a lot. Time to receive. Stop pitching and start catching.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom